Pure Beeswax is one of nature’s perfect products. Prized since ancient times, fragrant beeswax candles burn longer and cleaner than ordinary wax candles. In fact, pure beeswax has the highest melting point of any known wax. Their slow, smokeless flames gives off more light and heat than other waxes and are virtually drip less “if kept away from drafts and fans”. Made by industrious honey bees from the nectar of flowers, beeswax has a sweet, natural fragrance all its own. Initially beeswax candles may seem to be more expensive than paraffin candles, yet this is not so. Paraffin wax burns away much quicker than beeswax nullifying any price difference.
Beeswax is the only fuel to emit (Negative Ions) when burning. Dust, hair, odors and other pollutants floating in the air, they are doing so because the particles are positively charged. Allergens and toxins become positively charged through static electricity created by heating systems and friction caused by normal activity (such as when you walk across the carpet). Pure beeswax candles help rid your home of toxins by emitting negatively, charged ions, as well as, burning away positively charged particles that float toward the burning halo flame. This process cleans the air of positive ions such as dust, odors, toxins, pollen, mold, dust mites feces, and viruses. This is beneficial for people who have allergies. We only use 100% beeswax in the Candles.